Monday, October 26, 2015

10/26

We found a better and easier way to create layouts for our yearbook!

Go to page ladder
-Find your page.
-Click on your page
-Click Designs
-Click Themes and choose the We Art...
-Notice at the bottom of the page the options for spificic pages-- ex opening closing, student life, sports.
-If you have a sport choose the sport link
-Now choose the page and drop it onto your layout
-If something pops up saying are you sure.. say OK


We will still use the fonts and some of the click and go's BUT this will make it much easier to have pages that are unified since we have so many students working on the book this year.

Here is an example of a page I edited..
I changed the black to blue for school colors
-I deleted some of the stats and the text
-I used the same fonts as before
-I created a black "stroke" line around all of the images


No comments:

Post a Comment